Here are the tweets that caught our eye from the last week in the world of cycling
As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Ben Swift, Phil Gaimon and Dani King.
1. New Cannondale-Garmin signing Phil Gaimon proves cyclists do take care of their upper bodies, although they don’t strain themselves with too much weight.
2. Peter Sagan‘s got a new ride…
3. Frank Schleck seemingly keeps his child in a cage…
4. Mark Cavendish has been for his annual run.
5. Dan Lloyd and MTN-Qhubeka‘s Theo Bos come up with an interesting track riding strategy.
6. There are some perks to David Millar’s association with Maserati.
7. Every day is a school day…
8. Taylor Phinney found himself being followed by the Beverly Hills Cops on Twitter, but Eddie Murphy is nowhere to be seen.
9. It’s all very courteous at Team Sky, as Luke Rowe and Ben Swift showed this week.
10. “Just pedal your bike fast, kid, and you’ll get some nice metal”