As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton.
Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Peter Sagan, Andy Tennant and Ian Stannard.
>> Struggling to get to the shops? Try 6 issues of Cycling Weekly magazine for just £6 delivered to your door <<
1. We’ve all got that one friend…
2. Always a win.
3. You can’t buy this kind of insight.
4. Hard to believe Eddy’s still talking about that.
5. This amazing chain of tweets in reply to Cav.
6. That feeling when you watch someone ride over your brand new sunnies.
7. Some riders were just happy to make it out of De Ronde intact.
8. You’ve got to be an absolute baller to turn up your first Monument like that.
9. Sags tries to set the record straight.
10. Not a care bear in sight.