As we all know, cyclists and Twitter is often a fantastic combination, allowing the fans a behind the scenes look at what goes on in and around the professional peloton. Here are some of the tweets that caught our eye this week, including ones from Team Sky, Tony Gallopin, Alex Dowsett, and more.
1. Brown shorts? Only one answer
>> Struggling to get to the shops try 6 issues of Cycling Weekly magazine for just £6 delivered to your door <<
2. Put the cheque in the post
3. More than fine, especially in Essex
4. The 20-minute power you need to win the Tour de France…
5. Put it away, Aaron
6. The footie was causing a few splits in the EF Education First-Drapac team
7. Tony Gallopin wasted no time finding a few Belgians
8. You jinxed it, Geraint
9. Those halcyon days seem a long time ago now
10. It might be worse watching it on TV
We’ll be back in seven days time for more picks from the world of cycling social media.