What comes after the Best Black Friday deals? Well, that'd be the Best Cyber Monday cycling deals. Cyber Monday falls on Monday, November 29 in 2021, and this final day of the pre-Christmas sales period often brings the biggest offers.
Jenson USA kicked off its deals for cyclists (opens in new tab) early, but if the item you're after is still at full price, the retailer is also offering an extra 20% off all full-priced kit, with the code 'BlackFriday20'. (opens in new tab)
There are plenty more Jenson offers, though - so have a browse of the Jenson USA Cyber Monday sales page (opens in new tab) if you're after something else.
Jenson USA Cyber Monday deals quicklinks
- Jenson USA: Black Friday deals home page (opens in new tab)
- Jenson USA 20% off: Use code BlackFriday20 to get 20% off full-price kit (opens in new tab)
- Jenson USA Garmin Deals: $50-$150 off Garmin products (opens in new tab)
- Jenson USA Kask Deals: Up to 20% off on Kask helmets (opens in new tab)
- Jenson USA Shimano shoe deals: Up to 25% off Shimano shoes (opens in new tab)
- Jenson USA: Castelli deals (opens in new tab)
- Jenson USA: Cycling helmet deals (opens in new tab)
- Jenson USA: Road bike tires deals (opens in new tab)
- Jenson USA: Road pedal deals (opens in new tab)
Jenson USA best Cyber Monday cycling deals
Garmin Edge 130 Plus Cycling Computer: was $199.99 now $149.90 (opens in new tab)
Save 25% The Garmin Edge 130 Plus picked up a top score in our last Cycling Weekly review. It provides all the metrics you need to record your rides, plus navigation with turn prompts.
Shimano RC7 road shoes: were $225, now $168.75 (opens in new tab)
Save 25% At last review, these shoes got excellent marks from Cycling Weekly's tech team and Jenson USA has a good chunk off in a range of sizes - on the black shoes, with less size availability in white. These feature a carbon sole for great power transfer and a Boa dial closure system.
Kask Mojito 3 helmet: was $199, now $149.25 (opens in new tab)
Save 25% The Mojito 3 is a great all rounder helmet, offering breathability and comfort as well as protection. It weighs 230g, has done well in Cycling Weekly reviews, and the discount applies accross a range of sizes and colours.
Smith Pivlock Arena Chromapop sunglasses: was $189.00 now $119.99 (opens in new tab)
Save 37%. Stylish glasses, that block out 100% of UV rays, use a light and strong TR90 frame, with a hydroleophoibic lens coating to provide extra durability. Being a relatively light coloured lens, these should have you covered all year round - for sunlight in summer and dirt and grit in winter.
Castelli Gabba ROS jersey: was $199.99, now $159.99 at Jenson USA (opens in new tab)
Save 20% on pretty much the most useful layering option a cyclist can own. The Gabba ROS (rain or shine) is a stretchy, breathable, but water-resistant layer. Pair it with a thick base layer and arm warmers when it's cold, or a light base layer on warmer days - it'll see you through much of the year.
Castelli Emergency Rain Jacket: was $129.99, now $81.99 at Jenson USA (opens in new tab)
Save $48. There's no need to fear getting caught in a shower if you've got the right clothing - and this emergency rain jacket will roll up easily into a back pocket, so you can pull it out at just the right moment.
More deals for cyclists
- Best Cyber Monday bike deals 2021
- Best Cyber Monday Castelli deals
- Best Cyber Monday Rapha deals
- Best Cyber Monday turbo trainer deals
- Best Cyber Monday Amazon deals
- Best Cyber Monday Sigma Sports deals
- Best Cyber Monday kids and balance bike deals
- Best Cyber Monday Wiggle and Chain Reaction deals
- Best Cyber Monday Garmin Deals
- Best Cyber Monday Competitive Cyclist deals
- Best Cyber Monday REI deals
- Best Cyber Monday cycling shoe deals
- Best Cyber Monday e-bike deals
- Best Cyber Monday Halfords deals
- Best Cyber Monday power meter deals
- Best Cyber Monday lights deals
Thank you for reading 10 articles this month* Join now for unlimited access
Enjoy your first month for just £1 / $1 / €1
*Read 5 free articles per month without a subscription
Join now for unlimited access
Try first month for just £1 / $1 / €1
Luke Friend has worked as a writer, editor and copywriter for over twenty years. Across books, magazines and websites, he's covered a broad range of topics for a range of clients including Major League Baseball, the National Trust and the NHS. He has an MA in Professional Writing from Falmouth University and is a qualified bicycle mechanic. He fell in love with cycling at an early age, partly due to watching the Tour de France on TV. He's a passionate follower of bike racing to this day as well an avid road and gravel rider.
SKS Raceblade Pro XL Stealth Series fender/ mudguard set review - sturdy, rub-free and keeps off the worst of the spray
Highly adjustable, easy to fit and rock solid over rough roads
By Andy Turner • Published
Nude carbon is back and even sexier with 3T’s new Exploro Racemax Italia XXX
Made-in-Italy frames 'pull back the curtain' on in-house filament winding process with stunning results
By Simon Smythe • Published